We all have to start somewhere, again & again. Everyday is a new beginning.
Even three years later after beginning this blog.There are many animals to love in this world. I love so many animals, horses, bats, all birds, all fish, cuttlefish, octopi, marsupials, spiders, snails, clams (yes, I like shells too) & everything that lives in my yard, except for the hornets. I don't like the hornets since I keep getting stung. I also like most plants, but let's not go there yet.
- But people themselves are such a challenge to love. Humans are so selfish, so evil, & so incredibly stupid. They seem to hate each other.
Yes, I too am a human being, so that gives me an insider's look into humans. They are selfish, evil, & stupid. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.
Humans of all ages have been a lifetime study of mine.
Yes, humans are bad, especially when they cry out to kill each other. So I am not a fan of any hate groups that cry out for the killing of anyone (which seem to be mostly religious) (& I dare you to challenge me about this cause, since I know how to Google to prove you wrong!)
So, getting to my point, what is the meaning of this link?
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/03/calif-attorney-files-for-ballot-initiative-seeking-to-have-all-gays-executed/
And the PDF of the Act- Kill all sodomites!
http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0008%20%28Sodomy%29_0.pdf
Not sure if these will appear as links, but the 2nd is the PDF of a document called the "Sodomite Suppression Act" calling for the death of all people who do "sodomitic" acts.
Sounds like the dark ages all over again & the pope's witch hunts wiping out the female population!
Please, spare me. It sounds as if Hitler is alive & well in today's politics! Why are people who write these articles even allowed in this country?
No comments:
Post a Comment